Navigating a Turbulent Insurance Market in 2021
2020 has been a year of major change in the insurance market. Even before the onset of COVID-19, the industry was seeing double-digit percent rate increases for certain lines of coverage.
What Employers Need to Know:
- Why are renewal rate increases so high?
- What coverage restrictions and limitations should I look out for?
- How will COVID-19 impact the market?
- What can I do to offset 2021 increases?
Get the latest insights from our panel of insurance experts from Meeker Sharkey & Hurley
- Tom Sharkey, President
- Craig Sutherland, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard Skorupsi, Executive Vice President
- Alison Beshar, Senior Vice President
- Peter Roski, Senior Vice President
Who Should Attend?
Employers want to understand changes in their rates so that they can prepare accordingly. Our goal is to educate business owners, HR and employee benefits professionals so they understand the factors driving these market changes and, most importantly, what they can do to get the best coverage for the best value in 2021.