Banks & Financial Institutions
Stay On Top of Even the Most Complex Insurance Policies for Financial Services and Institutions
Get Insurance Coverage for Financial Threats
Your business is no stranger to risk. In an environment with stiff competition and more regulation than ever before, you need an experienced insurance broker specifically designed to address a financial service company’s needs.
From common slip-and-fall claims to more complex, evolving and unexpected perils, we can help you adapt your institution’s operations and services to stay ahead of the curve.
Our Commitment to You
Working with the right insurance brokerage can remove the vast majority of your financial insurance headaches.
We’ll Review Your Needs
We’ll take the time to understand your insurance needs and make experience-based recommendations to ensure you’re covered against the unexpected
We’ll Find the Right Coverage for the Best Value
We’ll review policy options and negotiate terms and price to get you the right plan. We’ll also help with enrollment paperwork.
We’ll Provide Attentive Service
We’ll help you understand and communicate details of your policies as well as navigate the changing marketplace and industry risk landscape.
How We Help
- Ensure you have a properly structured property insurance program that covers your buildings against perils of floods, windstorms and earthquakes as well as standard causes of loss, such as fire. We’ll provide key insight that can help you get the most from your policies, such as updating appraisals regularly to ensure the replacement cost value is always current.
Trust Meeker Sharkey & Hurley to help with the most important exposures financial institutions need to insure:
- Banker’s Professional Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Directors & Officers (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Insurance (EPLI) Errors & Omissions (E&O)
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Financial Institutions Bond
- Kidnap / Ransom & Extortion
- Mortgagee’s Errors & Omissions
- Property & Business
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber Liability Insurance
Commercial Insurance Prices Set to Keep Rising in 2020
Commercial insurance buyers likely won’t see much let up in insurers’ drive for increased rates through the rest of this year, into next year and possibly beyond. Price hikes are gaining momentum despite plentiful capacity as insurers look for increased revenue following accelerating liability awards.
We Know Insurance So You Don’t Have To
At Meeker Sharkey & Hurley, we don’t sell you insurance. We help you buy insurance from leading providers. Book a discovery call today to get started.